Blackhawk develops real estate projects mainly in the commercial field by identifying proper locations with profitable development and/or growth potential, purchasing land, obtaining all necessary permits, managing construction, and leasing or selling the property to respectable international clients.
In addition, Blackhawk offers advisory services in order to guide the investors to the optimal utilization of their capital in real estate, through substantiated suggestions, solutions, studies and general technical & financial services in order to minimize development risks.
Specifically, the following services are provided:
- Location search and analysis
- Suitability analysis of a proposed project
- Value estimation and economic analysis of investment
- Studies, approvals, authorizations and supervision of construction
- The study of land use and placement compatibility of each investment
- The Urban planning issues concerning the property (terms, permissions, primal checking of land characteristics)
- The traffic issues concerning property (accessibility, direct or indirect traffic connection, junction studies etc)
- Project environmental issues (environmental licensing, degree of harmful effect, environmental impact)